Sunday, March 18, 2007

An update on March

It's been a hectic Feb and March. Feb was throwing health problems in the family and March appears to be ready to win the award for the most hectic month already. Despite having a couple of tracks ready for the 'After The End' section and some other articles, I am simply not able to pull myself together to sit down and write stuff for this blog. I am not on a sabbatical, I am just running too fast. There have been two very interesting trips to God's own country, my birthday and some other reasonably good things to post on a blog which I hope to do soon. The Formula 1 race yesterday was a good start to the 2007 Formula 1 calendar. Sepang on Easter Sunday should be a good one given the heat and high track temperatures in Malaysia. Don't give up on me as yet.