Sunday, January 14, 2007

Content - mouthshut.com

I wrote my first movie opinion on the 26th of October 2002 after watching this movie titled 'Stigmata' because I was terribly affected by the content and presentation of this movie. It's always been a challenge to do this consistently and the fact that I wrote only about 13 other views in 4 yrs is a testimony to the lazy bum I am. But with the re-naming of this blog I made a promise to myself that I will be more consistent in putting up opinions and I'm working hard to live up to that promise. To consolidate my writings, I intend to move some views from mouthshut.com over to this blog so that new content is published. With blogger I believe I am able to reach a much wider audience and the absence of word limit works well for a verbose writer like me.